Wellington Boot Theatre
Hosted by BBC Hereford and Worcester radio presenter Andrew Easton, take a seat and listen to fun informative talks and interviews on all things outdoors. More names to be announced for 2019 soon.
On Friday 14 June the Wellington Boot Theatre supported by Westons Cider Mill hosts business talks on the subject of Food Production: Meeting the Demands of Today and Tomorrow, below are the details of the panel discussions.
- 10.45 - Policy: Future Food Trends
- 11.45 - Argitech: Technology to Improve Efficiency and Profitability
- 13.00 - Sustainability - Meeting the Needs of the Present without Compromising the Wellbeing of Future Generations
- 14.15 - One to One with Adam Henson
- 15.30 - Farmers Club Private Function