Royal Three Counties Show Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to the Royal Three Counties Show, WR13 6NW
The show is open to the public from 8am - 6pm
- Adult (16+) - £19 in advance, £23 on the day
- Child (5 - 15) - £5 in advance, £7 on the day, under 5s go free
- Family (2 adults 3 children) - £43 in advance, £50 on the day
- Senior (65+) - £16 in advance, £19 on the day
- Three Counties Members - £16 in advance, £23 on the day
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide, parking at the show is free.
Important Travel Update
On Saturday 16 June the OVO Energy Women's Tour is visiting Worcestershire, as the cyclists travel through the county there are expected to be rolling road closures, for more information on how this could affect your journey visit OVO Energy Women's Tour Stage Four.
Programme and Catalogues
As you enter the show programmes which include a map are available to buy at £4, alternatively you can buy just the map for £1. Programmes contain exhibitor information, a map, theatre timetables and much more.
Livestock and Equine Catalogues are available to buy at £5 each from the entrance gates, Stock Stewards or the Stable Foreman.
Start to plan your day by downloading the show map. For a detailed map and further information please pick up a show programme on arrival.
To help you plan your day and so you don't miss out on your favourite performance take a look at the arena timetables below:
- Ask the Farmer Timetable (every day)
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show.
- Cafe and restaurant facilities for exclusive use by Three Counties members.
Food and Drink in Severn Hall
- Pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers and soak up the bustling atmosphere.
Food for Thought Cafe
- Serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Serving food and drink throughout the festival including mac and cheese, paninis, wraps and a BBQ.
- Hearty food in a cosy atmosphere. A Red Tractor licensed restaurant offering a wide range of delicious, home-cooked favourites, to include all-day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes, sandwiches and snacks. Open all day.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.