Royal Three Counties Show Plan Your Day
We look forward to welcoming you to the Royal Three Counties Show, WR13 6NW
The show is open to the public from 8am - 6pm
For all travel information please visit the Visitor Guide, parking at the show is free.
Entry to the Show
In common with other large events, we are introducing random bag searches as visitors enter the showground to enhance our security and therefore the safety of our visitors. This is on the advice of local authorities so please be patient with the security team as they carry out these checks as they will be working as efficiently as possible to ensure your entry to the show is not unduly disrupted.
This security check is not to prevent visitors from bringing their own food and drink into the show, it is purely for visitor safety.
Programme and Catalogues
As you enter the show programmes which include a map are available to buy. Programmes contain exhibitor information, a map, theatre timetables and much more.
Livestock and Equine Catalogues are available to buy at £5 each from the entrance gates, Stock Stewards or the Stable Foreman.
A map will be available to download soon. For a detailed map and further information please pick up a show programme on arrival.
To help you plan your day and so you don't miss out on your favourite performance timetables will be available soon to download.
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show.
- Cafe and restaurant facilities for exclusive use by Three Counties members.
Food and Drink in Severn Hall
- Pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers and soak up the bustling atmosphere.
Food for Thought Cafe
- Serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Serving food and drink throughout the festival including mac and cheese, paninis, wraps and a BBQ.
- Hearty food in a cosy atmosphere. A Red Tractor licensed restaurant offering a wide range of delicious, home-cooked favourites, to include all-day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes, sandwiches and snacks. Open all day.
Please remember only participating and assistance dogs are permitted on the showground. Any cars containing dogs will be refused entry to car parks.