Fun Life Festival: Children's Poster Competition Launches
Three Counties is hosting a NEW event this summer called Fun Life Festival and we are launching a children's competition to design the official event poster!
Fun Life Festival will take place on 10 August 2021 and will be a chance for the whole family to explore the many joys of outdoor living, aimed at kids aged 3-13 years old. The event will be full of entertainment such as sports, outdoor games, animals and nature activities.
To enter, download the activity sheet and design your poster around the Fun Life Festival logo.
Your design should be colourful, bright, bold and most of all…FUN! Your design can be hand drawn or created digitally.
The winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher, a free family ticket to the event, and their design will be used as part of the official Fun Life Festival poster!
Remember to photograph or scan your poster design and email it to [email protected] to enter. Or you can post your design to Fun Life Festival Poster Competition, Three Counties Showground, Malvern, WR13 6NW.
The competition closes on 18 May 2021.
Full poster competition terms & conditions:
- To enter, you must be aged 13 and under.
- The poster must be entirely the entrants own work.
- Only schools within the UK, including BFPO addresses, are eligible to enter the competition.
- We reserve the right to make changes to prizes.
- There will be 1 overall winner.
- Posters will be judged on creativity, how well they fit the theme and how well the poster has been made or drawn. The winner will be chosen based on likes via the Three Counties Facebook page.
- Entries must be submitted digitally – scan or photos of the original poster are accepted to the address [email protected] 3D models are not eligible for the competition.
- Winners will be notified via email that their submission has been received.
- Prizes will be posted to the address submitted via email once a winner has been chosen.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within five days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. This includes any judging that occurs.
- Entrant’s first name, age and school name will be announced on social media and on our website. If you do not wish for this data to be shared you should make this explicit via email at [email protected]
- Entries will be displayed and used for marketing, with only first names used.
- All entries must be made via email, as listed above.
- The closing date for entries is 6:00 pm on 18 May 2021.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.