Why the long face? If you’re a fan of horses, you’ll find more than enough to make you happy at the Equine Village. With six equine rings, over 290 equine classes, and some of the country’s top competitors, you’re in for a real treat.
Some highlights to look out for are driving classes in the Cotswold Ring, working horses in the Hereford Ring, spectacular show jumping in the Worcester Ring, and heavy horse displays in the Main Arena.
On top of all the classes held at the show, we’re delighted to host no less than 54 Horse of the Year Show qualifiers.
But you don’t have to just sit back and watch. There’ll be a host of experienced exhibitors on hand for you to talk to, whatever equine questions you might have.
Calling All Equine Competitors
Grandstand Media wishes to thank:
- Brereton - Small Hack of the Year
- David Stennett Ltd - Large Hack of the Year
- Topham Barnes - Hack of the Year Championship
- The Colosso Family - Lightweight Cob of the Year, Heavyweight Cob of the Year, Cob of the Year Championship
- The Leeman Family Maxi Cob of the Year Championship
- The Underwood Family Intermediate Show Hunter of the Year
- National Pony Society/Snuggy Hoods 153cm, 143cm and 133cm Working Hunter Pony of the Year
- Equissage Pulse - Ridden Partbred Pony of the Year
- Ponies Association (UK) - Large and Small Breeds Junior Mountain & Moorland Ridden Pony of the Year sponsored by Ponies Association (UK)